The Cass County Sheriff's Office is currently hiring for the position of Communication Officer. Applicants need to obtain and submit a
application in order to take part in the process. Upon receipt of the pre-screening application,
applicants will be scheduled for the written test which will take place shortly. The position involves
shift work, including nights, holidays and weekends.
- Answering all calls to the Sheriff's Office
- Answering 9-1-1 calls for Cass County
- Dispatching for the Sheriff's Office, 9 police and 6 fire departments
Salary and Benefits:
- Starting salary is dependent on experience
- Benefits available are medical, dental, and retirement options
- There are paid holidays and vacation is available after the first year
- Applicants must be 18 yrs of age
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Pass extensive background checks
For any other questions contact Deputy Eddleman at (816)380-8315, or SEND AN EMAIL.
To obtain a short form application, CLICK HERE.
The Cass County Sheriff's Office is an equal opportunity employer.