The Cass County Sheriff's Office is currently hiring for the position of Communication Officer. Applicants need to obtain and submit a
application in order to take part in the process. Upon receipt of the pre-screening application,
applicants will be scheduled for the written test which will take place shortly. The position involves
shift work, including nights, holidays and weekends. All applications must be received by 5:00pm on Friday 04-18-14.
- Answering all calls to the Sheriff's Office
- Answering 9-1-1 calls for Cass County
- Dispatching for the Sheriff's Office, 9 police and 6 fire departments
Salary and Benefits:
- Starting salary is $31,089.36 per year dependent on experience
- Benefits available are medical, dental, and retirement options
- There are paid holidays and vacation is available after the first year
- Applicants must be 18 yrs of age
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
For further information, contact Communication Supervisor Shrewsbury at (816)380-8601, or
SEND AN EMAIL.
To obtain a short form application, CLICK HERE.
The Cass County Sheriff's Office is an equal opportunity employer.